We are headquartered at the Invergordon Service Base, at the UK’s premier port facility for IRM works. Working together with this modern port and engineering hub means we can offer clients full turnkey project delivery on a comprehensive range of logistical requirements.
The Port of Cromarty Firth Services Ltd understands that safety is at the heart of our customers projects and we continually work to ensure all projects are run within a safe working environment.
Our home is the Invergordon Service Base. This is the UK’s premier port facility for IRM works, with dedicated berths and mooring facilities, adjoining hard standing and heavy lift crane pads. With over 650 rig visits, this is the port of choice in the UK for rig refurbishments and survey works.
Our team understands our customers’ business drivers and is geared towards delivering a high level of service to meet their exacting requirements.
Full service offering, including:
- Craneage, heavy lifting and forklifts
- Ships Agency
- Quayside crew
- Messing, laundry and canteen facilities
- Telecommunication services
- Temporary office accommodation
- 24 hour manned quayside Rig security
- Man Riding Hoists
- Medical centre
- Workboats and barges
- Hotel accommodation
- Open storage
- Dive surveys
- Waste disposal
- Sheltered deep water
- 300m of quayside, water depths up to 14m alongside
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- 1,000t load out capacity
- 4,000m2 warehouse/workshop
- 30,000m2 of hard standing
Get in Touch
+44 (0)1349 856410
It would be great to hear from you!