The Port of Cromarty Firth Services Ltd can provide a broad range of support service during the mobilisation and demobilisation of subsea vessels.
Lifting plans, lifting designs and all crane types are catered for.
The Cromarty Firth has no weather restrictions, access and working is available 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
Full service offering, including:
- Craneage, heavy lifting and forklifts
- Ships Agency
- Quayside crew
- Messing, laundry and canteen facilities
- Telecommunication services
- Temporary office accommodation
- 24 hour manned quayside security
- Medical centre
- Workboats and barges
- Hotel accommodation
- Open storage
- Waste disposal
- 260t heavy umbilical reel loading / unloading capability
- Subsea manifold, spool and riser fabrication and loadout
- Mobile cranes up to 1000t
- Load in and loadout of mid-water arches, towheads, pipes and jumpers
- 300m of quayside, with water depths up to 14m available alongside
Get in Touch
+44 (0)1349 856410
It would be great to hear from you!